REED DIFFUSER MAKING PROCESS – PRACTICAL & HANDS ON ENGAGING
Step by step process of making a scented reed diffuser using commercially viable formula
1. Access to fragrance dillutants
2. Access to synthetic and natural fragrances
3. How to create a balanced formula
4. Equipment needed
5. Introduction to packaging options
9. List of my contacts and suppliers for your future business trade accounts and purchases
10. Pricing calculations and formulas
LEGISLATION – A DETAILED OVERVIEW
1. Legislation and selling legalities – a detailed overview of the Legislation including resources and contacts for Regulators
2.Product Safety Directive and why it matters to your business
4. Collating SDS – Safety Data Sheets
4. Batch recording information
5. A detailed overview of the documentation you must have on file readily available
6. Compulsory labelling information
8. Selling over the internet and labelling your product to be shipped
All equipment and material along with printed out notes will be available to you to take home including a fully developed reed diffuser (100ml with 6 reeds) product with your choice of Beauty Handmade proprietary and carefully composed fragrances. Plenty of teas and coffees with be served during the workshop.
Price of the workshop is per person. I appreciate that you wish to bring a friend, family member or a colleague and please note that they are required to pay a full price if they are to accompany you to the workshop. No discounts are offered.
To cancel or reschedule a workshop please allow 7 days prior to an agreed date. More detailed information about cancellation policy can be found on our Terms and Conditions page and FAQ.
Lunch is not included. However there are lots of lovely places to eat in the area.
COPYRIGHT CONTENT AND WORKSHOP MATERIALS
All workshop content is copyright protected. This simply means that you cannot copy it without permission.