REED DIFFUSER MAKING PROCESS – PRACTICAL & HANDS ON ENGAGING
Step by step process of making a scented reed diffuser using commercially viable formula . You will make 100ml of reed diffuser in a glass packaging with black or natural reeds.
All material and packaging will be sent to you when the payment has been made.
You will learn
1. What are fragrance dillutants and when to use them
2. A Difference between synthetic and natural fragrances
3. How to read a fragrance formula
4. Science behind reed diffusers and how they work
5. Available off the shelf no minimum orders packaging options and where to buy them from
9. List of my contacts and suppliers for your future business trade accounts and purchases
10. Pricing calculations and formula amendments
12. What is bespoke fragrance and a product
13. Product pricing
LEGISLATION – A DETAILED OVERVIEW
1. Legislation and selling legalities – a detailed overview of the Legislation including resources and contacts for Regulators
2.Product Safety Directive and why it matters to your business
4. Collating SDS – Safety Data Sheets
4. Batch recording information
5. A detailed overview of the documentation you must have on file readily available
6. Compulsory labelling information
8. Selling over the internet and labelling your product to be shipped
Price of the workshop is per person. I appreciate that you wish to have a friend, family member or a colleague with you and please note that they are required to pay a full price if they are going to attend online workshop. I will also need to send them material . No discounts are offered.
To cancel or reschedule a workshop please allow 7 days prior to an agreed date. More detailed information about cancellation policy can be found on our Terms and Conditions page and FAQ.
Lunch is not included. However there are lots of lovely places to eat in the area.
COPYRIGHT CONTENT AND WORKSHOP MATERIALS
All workshop content is copyright protected. This simply means that you cannot copy it without permission.