Business Candle Making Workshop
INTRODUCTION TO BRANDING CANDLE MAKING BUSINESS
Introduction of your business idea and an insight what branding means for your business, what is niche and how you can work to establish your business within the candle industry. PLEASE NOTE that is a very brief as it says it is only an introduction to branding.
Note: this is not to be skipped part in your business development as you will miss out a lot. I have proven strategy to get you as quickly as possible to determine your candle making business niche and your true difference. You might come from the marketing background and have a huge marketing experience which I truly admire and appreciate but you are not an expert for candle making business branding and marketing. If yo want us to work together on the branding of your business to get it where it should be please refer to Branding for Candle Makers programme here
CANDLE MAKING PROCESS – PRACTICAL & HANDS ON ENGAGING
1. Step by step process of making a scented soy container candle
2. What obstacles you will be encountering on route to product development and how to solve the issues
4. How to choose the right wax for your business.
5. Natural wicks and how to determine the size
6. Equipment needed when starting as a small business and how to set up for scaling
7. Why fragrances misbehave and how to solve this issue with some of the trade secrets exposed
8. I will share the whole list of my contacts and suppliers with you for your future business trade accounts and purchases
9. Pricing calculations
LEGISLATION – A DETAILED OVERVIEW
1. Legislation and selling legalities – a detailed overview of the Legislation including resources and contacts for Regulators
2.Product Safety Directive and why it matters to your business
3. Safety tests required for your candle burn including testing for safety information and worksheets
All equipment and material along with printed out notes will be available to you to take home including a container candle that will be scented with your choice of Beauty Handmade proprietary and carefully composed fragrances. Plenty of teas and coffees with be served during the workshop.
Price of the workshop is per person. I appreciate that you wish to bring a friend, family member or a colleague and please note that they are required to pay a full price if they are to accompany you to the workshop. No discounts are offered.
To cancel or reschedule a workshop please allow 7 days prior to an agreed date. More detailed information about cancellation policy can be found on our Terms and Conditions page and FAQ.
Lunch is not included. However there are lots of lovely places to eat in the area.
COPYRIGHT CONTENT AND WORKSHOP MATERIALS
All workshop content is copyright protected. This simply means that you cannot copy it without permission.