Candle Making Course
What’s included in the price?
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
1. How to make a soy scented container candle including all troubleshooting problems – step by step so you will not need to Google and Youtube why your candle turns out to be like….this or that as simply you will not find your answers there.
a) candle waxes available in the market place today
b) wicks to use
c) candle burning manual
d) Equipment needed to make a candle and set up a candle making business
2. How to properly label your product and stay compliant with CLP Regulation (Candle Labelling and Packaging so you stay legal)
3. What fragrance to use and what fragrance options are available to you
3. How to package your product to reflect your branding and USP & CLP
4. Where to buy packaging from
5. How to design your own packaging
6. How to self manufacture
7. How to contract manufacture
8. What is important for a candle making business success
9. Brand positioning and target audience
10 List of Suppliers of raw ingredients
11. Setting up a candle making business: – whether you wish to trade as a sole trader or a limited company
12. Business Legals & insurances
13. How to test finished products for safety
14. How to batch products and keep batch records
15. Selling your product
16. Where to sell in the UK and how to approach retailers
17. Where to sell overseas
18. How to use Social Media for Business to help you get your candle making business ahead
19. Cost of making a candle and how to price for profit, retail and wholesale
20. What retailers are looking for in a candle brand?
All equipment and material along with printed out course notes will be available to you to take home including a scented soy container candle in a glass that you will have scented with either essential or fragrance oils on the day.